Our primary objective is to provide support for individuals to live in the wider community and to maximise their potential, ensuring privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
We also aim to:
- To provide the best possible quality care within the constraints available, ensuring the health and wellbeing of the people using our service is promoted and maintained.
- Care plans and daily routines are developed through consultation with the people who use our service to ensure an individual approach truly reflecting our approach to Person Centred Planning.
- We will empower the people who use our service to develop life skills, building confidence and self-esteem.
- We will foster an atmosphere of care and support, which both enables and encourages the people who use our service to live a full interesting and independent lifestyle as far as possible with rules and regulations being kept to a minimum.
- People who use our service will be treated with dignity, privacy and respect and will be protected from abuse. Their equality, diversity and human rights will be actively promoted.
- People who use our service will be supported and cared for by appropriately qualified and competent staff, we will provide continuous professional development and on-going supervision and appraisals to demonstrate staff competency.
- The people who use our service will be listened to through our quality assurance systems and user friendly complaints procedure.